120-hour Dual TESOL Diploma Program (Vietnam)
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Abroad
Who is this program suitable for?
This program is available for Vietnamese students who wish to receive in-class TESOL training in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and receive certification and training from both HCMC TESOL Association and ATC to teach English to speakers of other languages.
Graduates from the Dual TESOL Diploma program will be able to verify their ATC credentials through ATC's Credential Verification portal.
To register for this program, you can contact Horizon TESOL (Official Representative of HCMC TESOL Association in Vietnam).
Why study Dual TESOL Diploma?
- 1. Receive both the Vietnamese HCMC TESOL Association and ATC's Canadian training and certification to teach English!
- 2. Balance of theory, teaching methodology and practical strategies!
- 3. Gain the necessary step-by-step training to stand in front of the classroom with confidence!
What your course includes?
- 1. Classroom training with highly qualified instructors in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere!
- 2. An exciting program with a lot of activities, presentations, practice teaching!
- 3. Your TESOL diploma from both HCMC TESOL Association (Vietnam) and ATC (Canada) upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments!
ATC, in partnership with Horizon TESOL (official representative of HCMC TESOL Association in Vietnam), is proud to offer ATC’s 120-hour TESOL Diploma to students who successfully graduate from the ATC-Horizon TESOL Dual Diploma program. All candidates need upper-intermediate to advanced level of English to be admitted to the course. This program focuses on the communicative approach and includes methodology, teaching theories, teaching strategies, and practical techniques for teaching English grammar, speaking, reading, listening, and writing. The diploma program runs for 120 hours and is ideal for trainees who want to gain deep and complete training for teaching English abroad.
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of how to teach the four English communication skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Gain a basic understanding of how to teach English grammar and vocabulary.
- Develop an overview of teaching methodologies from the past to the present.
- Design detailed and dynamic lesson plans suitable for various levels.
- Have the basic tools and techniques for classroom management and dealing with unexpected situations.
Schedule and Fees
For the most current information about the tuition fee and schedule, contact Horizon TESOL (Vietnam).
To register for this course, contact Horizon TESOL (Vietnam).