Online Programs ATC 한국
Online Professional TESOL Diploma Program (180 hours)
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Abroad
Duration: 180 hours online
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $895 CAD (November 2017 Promotion).
You can Register online for this program.
- Who is this program suitable for?
- Why Study Professional TESOL?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Highly motivated and advanced level students capable of independent online study in an intensive and challenging course to teach English abroad.
- 2. Professional teachers of English who wish to receive Canadian training and certification to update their skills and credentials to teach English abroad.
- 1. Earn the top-level 180-hour Professional TESOL Diploma for teaching English abroad in non-English speaking countries.
- 2. Advance your teaching career and increase your employment options, salary, and benefits.
- 3. Receive Canadian training and certification to update your skills and credentials to teach English abroad in non-English speaking countries.
- 4. Advanced training and practical tools for teaching in a variety of classroom situations.
- 5. Study from any city in the world with a computer and internet access at your own pace.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your course.
- 2. Directed online research and study with a PDF e-book and videos of the most current methodologies and strategies for teaching English.
- 3. Personal instructor assessing your progress, marking your weekly assignments, and giving you written feedback.
- 4. Your 180-hour Professional TESOL Diploma mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of the course.
The online Professional TESOL Diploma program is designed for highly motivated and advanced level students and professional teachers of English who wish to receive Canadian training and certification to teach English abroad in non-English speaking countries. This program has 3 parts: 1. Online module-based interactive software , 2. Online PDF e-book, and 3. Online videos. Each part has weekly assignments that students email to their instructor for continual marking and feedback.
The program focuses on the communicative approach and covers methodology, teaching theories, teaching strategies, and practical teaching techniques. Students who successfully complete the program will receive ATC's internationally recognized Professional TESOL diploma. This program is approved by the Korea Ministry of Education and KRIVET (Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training) for CEI License level 1.
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of how to teach the four English communication skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Gain a basic understanding of how to teach English grammar and vocabulary.
- Develop an overview of teaching methodologies from the past to the present.
- Design detailed and dynamic lesson plans suitable for various levels.
- Have the basic tools and techniques for classroom management and dealing with unexpected situations.
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $995 CAD
Promotion Price: $895 CAD (November 2017 Promotion)
Payment Options: Can be paid in full or in 2 equal installments
Duration:8 Weeks or 12 Weeks or 16 Weeks
Native speakers of English: Completion of high school.
International Students: One of the following:
1. Pass ATC's Free Online English Test or
2. Completion of High Intermediate level of English or
2. Completion of an undergraduate degree from an English-speaking university or
3. IELTS 6.5 or
4. TOEFL 550 / iBT 80 or
5. TOEIC 750
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.