Online English - High Intermediate
50-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 50 hours online
Level: High Intermediate
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $249 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Online English - High Intermediate?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of international communication and join millions of English speakers today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English and join millions of English speakers.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the program you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Flexible schedule with daily access (24 hours/day, 7 days/week) to module-based online interactive software for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed certificate mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of your program.
Online English - High Intermediate enables learners to practise and improve their receptive skills (listening and reading), and productive skills (speaking and writing).
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Identify, understand, and use target vocabulary.
- Identify key information and main ideas through reading and writing.
- Write texts for a range of purposes.
- Speak about everyday topics.
- Be confident in learning and retaining vocabulary.
- Have developed their speaking and writing skills and confidence in using English on a daily basis
- Have developed their listening and reading skills and ability to understand and communicate using English.
- Make the most of the online activities offered by this course.
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $249 CAD
50 hours of study approximately.
30 Days access to the online interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
Pass ATC's Free Online English Test or completion of Low Intermediate level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.