Online English - High Advanced
50-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 50 hours online
Level: High Advanced
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $249 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Online English - High Advanced?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of international communication and join millions of English speakers today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English and join millions of English speakers.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the program you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Flexible schedule with daily access (24 hours/day, 7 days/week) to module-based online interactive software for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed certificate mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of your program.
Online English - High Advanced enables learners to improve their knowledge and use of English by following a skills-based approach to language learning. Key concepts or learning strategies are identified and practised in relation to each of the skill areas using a variety of interactive exercises.
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Identify target vocabulary and key information within statements.
- Read and understand target vocabulary.
- Read and write texts related to unit topics.
- Speak about topical issues in a formal presentation.
- Be confident in learning advanced vocabulary.
- Have developed reading, listening, writing and speaking skills and confidence in using English on a daily basis.
- Have developed as self-directed language learners, able to make the most of the online activities and opportunities for learning offered by this course.
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $249 CAD
50 hours of study approximately.
30 Days access to the online interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
Pass ATC's Free Online English Test or completion of Low Advanced level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.