Professional English for Nursing
Certificate and Diploma Programs
Why study Professional English for Nursing?
- 1. Start your journey of learning professional English for Nursing and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English in the nursing field.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
What your course includes?
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your course.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments. *
Professional English for Nursing is an interactive online course for internationally educated nurses studying or intending to study in an English speaking country who require English language support at the postsecondary level. It consists of English for Nursing focused instruction, with the emphasis on listening and reading. It is designed to provide them with English language skills in the field of nursing to help them gain better employment prospects and enhance their intercultural communication skills.
This course consists of two parts: Academic Listening and Workplace Listening.
Academic Listening prepares candidates for success in an academic environment focused on Nursing, with an emphasis on skills needed in listening to lectures and notetaking.
- Workplace Listening is focused on developing listening and speaking skills appropriate for a variety of workplace situations within the Nursing profession.
Schedule and Fees
This course is suitable for students with an Intermediate to High Advanced level of English.
You can start this course any Monday.
Test your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.