Professional English for Hospitality
Certificate and Diploma Programs
Why study Professional English for Hospitality?
- 1. Start your journey of learning English for Hospitality and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English for professional work in international hotels.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
What your course includes?
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your course.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments. *
Within tourism, 75% of jobs are in hotels and restaurants. Professional English for Hospitality is an interactive course designed to help you learn the fundamentals of working in the hospitality industry. By studying this course, you will learn not only new language skills, but most importantly how to practically apply them in everyday hospitality-related situations. This course will help you to understand and communicate with guests in different parts of the hotel, such as the front desk and the restaurant, as well as on the telephone.
There are 4 modules in this course; each module is more difficult than the last. There are 4 units in each module.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Answering the telephone
- Taking reservations
- Answering questions
- Dealing with requests
- Taking a message
- Receiving guests
- Asking for information
- Polite requests
- Presenting information
- Replying to guests
- Giving directions inside the hotel
- Giving directions outside the hotel
- Taking orders
- Delivering room service
- Recommending and comparing
- Dealing with complaints
- Receiving payment
- Payment queries
- Farewell guests
Schedule and Fees
This course is suitable for students with a Beginner to Intermediate level of English.
You can start this course any Monday.
Test your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.