Business English - The Workplace
Certificate and Diploma Progrms
- Who Is This Program Suitable For?
- Why Study Business English - The Workplace?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
This program is suitable for students and professionals who want to receive Canadian training and certification to improve their Business English skills for the workplace. It is particularly helpful for students or professionals planning to work in an international work environment where there is a need to use English with colleagues or superiors.
- 1. Study Business English communication and build your career today.
- 2. Gain confidence using English for Business work environments.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all program modules, assignments, and assessments.
This program is designed to improve business English communication skills for the workplace environment. It is suitable for most business people and particularly helpful for students or professionals planning to work in an international workplace where there is a need to use English with colleagues or superiors.
At the end of this program, you are expected to have improved your English communication skills in the following areas:
- The workplace: departments, equipment, emails
- Workplace communications skills: oral and written
- Workplace issues: relationships, conflict
- Workplace training: seminars and professional development
Tuition Fee: $249 CAD / 30 Day Duration
Duration: 30 Days
Suggested Hours of Learning: 15 hours
This program is suitable for students with an Intermediate to Advanced level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
Test Your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.