Business English - Jobs and Employment
Certificate and Diploma Progrms
- Who Is This Program Suitable For?
- Why Study Business English - Jobs and Employment?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
This program is suitable for students and professionals who want to receive Canadian training and certification to improve their English skills for jobs and employment.
- 1. Study Business English communication and build your career today.
- 2. Gain confidence using English for business introductions, interviews, cover letters, e-mails, social activities, and other communication.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all program modules, assignments, and assessments.
This program is designed to improve business English vocabulary and develop the ability to read and understand business English communication in relation to jobs and employment. It will also build confidence of learners to participate in workplace discussions and improve their ability to comprehend spoken language in a variety of business settings.
At the end of this program, you are expected to improve your English communication skills in the following areas:
- Introductions and personal information.
- Jobs and Employment skills.
- Business and Social Events
Tuition Fee: $249 CAD / 30 Day Duration
Duration: 30 Days
Suggested Hours of Learning: 15 hours
This program is suitable for students with an Intermediate to Advanced level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
Test Your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.