Academic English Vocabulary - Beginner
Certificate and Diploma Programs
Why study Academic Vocabulary - Beginner?
- 1. Begin your knowledge of English vocabulary today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English vocabulary for everyday English.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
What your course includes?
- 1. Access to online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your course.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments. *
This course is an interactive, online vocabulary resource for students at the Beginner level. You are introduced to the 1000 most frequently used words in English. The words are organised according to lexical sets and presented in the form of text, images, video and audio files.
The aim is to focus learners’ attention on the essential information about each word, including:
- word forms
Schedule and Fees
You can start this course any Monday.
Test your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.