Nursing Picture Dictionary
Certificate and Diploma Programs
Why study Nursing Picture Dictionary?
- 1. Start your journey of learning medical English vocabulary for Nursing and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence in using medical English vocabulary in nursing-related situations.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
What your course includes?
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your course.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments. *
This interactive, online resource contains 119 words and phrases which are frequently used by nurses and health workers. The words and phrases are organized alphabetically. In each section, there is an interactive icon above each image. If you click on this icon, you will hear the pronunciation of each word or phrase. Below each image you will see the name of the equipment in bold and below that you will see a definition of the word or phrase in bold.
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Improve your medical English vocabulary for nursing-related contexts.
- Gain confidence using medical English vocabulary for nursing-related situations.
Schedule and Fees
This course is suitable for students with an Intermediate to High Advanced level of English.
You can start this course any Monday.
Test your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.