Cambridge IELTS Test Preparation
Includes access to interactive software developed in collaboration with the
University of Cambridge
Who is this program suitable for?
This program is available for group registration only (14 students minimum) by referral from educational agencies, language schools, colleges, universities, or corporations for the following candidates:
- A group of international students who wish to receive in-class training to improve their English and prepare for the IELTS exam.
- For individual study, please refer to the Online IELTS Test Preparation.
Why study IELTS Test Preparation?
- 1. Study in small groups and learn deeply.
- 2. Use interactive software with authentic test materials developed in collaboration with the University of Cambridge - ESOL Examinations.
- 2. The Cambridge IELTS course provides you with the most authentic test materials for succeeding in the IELTS test.
- 3. IELTS is the world’s proven English test with over 1.5 million tests taken each year by candidates world wide.
- 4. IELTS is recognised by more than 6000 institutions in over 135 countries.
What your course includes?
- 1. Step-by-step classroom training with highly qualified instructors in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere!
- 2. Well-structured course with daily homework, weekly quizzes, and practice tests!
- 3. Unlimited access for the duration of your course to the only official IELTS test preparation software in the market to be released and endorsed by the University of Cambridge (The IELTS test developer).
- 4. Your Certification upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments.
This program is available for group registration only (14 students minimum) by referral from educational agencies, language schools, colleges, universities, or corporations for the following candidates: A group of international students who wish to receive in-class training to improve their English and prepare for the IELTS exam.
This course helps you prepare for the IELTS test as efficiently as possible. It offers a flexible and stimulating way of studying using authentic practice materials. Your course includes classroom training as well as access to IELTS interactive software developed in collaboration with the University of Cambridge with modules which are broken down into learning ‘chunks’ so that you can make the best use of small blocks of time.
This course is suitable for first-time test-takers as well as those who are repeating the test. It provides practice activities with the following Academic format and General Training:
- Academic Reading
- General Training Reading
- Academic Writing
- General Training Writing
At the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Successfully complete the IELTS test.
- Improve your listening, reading, writing, speaking, grammar and vocabulary.
* Students who wish to receive an official IELTS test score need to take the test at an IELTS test centre. For more information about IELTS and test centre locations, you can visit www.ielts.org.
Schedule and Fees
This program is available for group registration only (14 students minimum).
The deadline for registration and full payment of fees is 8 weeks prior to the program start date.
This course is suitable for students with an Intermediate to Advanced level of English.
Test your English
To find out if this course is suitable for you, take our Free Online English Test. You will receive an automatic e-mail with your test results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
To register for this course, contact ATC.