Online English for Information Technology
170-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 170 hours online
Level: High Intermediate to Advanced
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $299 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Professional English for Information Technology?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of learning online English for Information Technology and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English for professional work in the Information Technology field.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Flexible schedule with daily access (24 hours/day, 7 days/week) to module-based online interactive software for the duration of your program..
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed certificate mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of your program.
Welcome to online English for Information Technology. This program is designed for people currently working or studying in the field of Information Technology, or preparing to do so. This 170-hour program will allow you to improve your general English proficiency while gaining the specific vocabulary and language that is needed to function in the IT world. This program is divided into four different levels. Students need to complete at least one level to receive their certification (students can complete all four levels if they wish).
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $299 CAD
170 hours of study approximately
30 Days access to the online interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
This course is suitable for students with a High Intermediate to High Advanced level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.