Professional English for Information Technology
Certificate and Diploma Programs
Why study Professional English for Information Technology?
- 1. Start your journey of learning English for Information Technology and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English for professional work in the Information Technology field.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
What your course includes?
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your course.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progress and supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed Certification mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments. *
Welcome to English for Information Technology. This course is designed for people currently working or studying in the field of Information Technology, or preparing to do so. This 170-hour course will allow you to improve your general English proficiency while gaining the specific vocabulary and language that is needed to function in the IT world. The course is divided into four levels:
Level 1 is aimed at people with very basic or no computer knowledge and with rather limited English language skills.
Level 2 is aimed at people with basic computer knowledge and still limited English language skills.
Level 3 is aimed at people with a reasonable level of computer skills and with intermediate English language skills.
Level 4 is aimed at people with a good level of computer knowledge and quite advanced English language skills.
Schedule and Fees
This course is suitable for students with a Beginner to High Advanced level of English.
You can start this course any Monday.
Test your English
To find out if this course is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable courses for your level.
You can register online to apply for this course.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.