Online English for Hospitality
30-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 30 hours online
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $299 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Online English for Hospitality?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of learning online English for Hospitality and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English for working in international hotels.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progressand supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed certificate mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all program modules, assignments, and assessments.
Within tourism, 75% of jobs are in hotels and restaurants. Online English for Hospitality is an interactive program designed to help you learn the fundamentals of working in the hospitality industry. By studying this program, you will learn not only new language skills, but most importantly how to practically apply them in everyday hospitality-related situations. This program will help you to understand and communicate with guests in different parts of the hotel, such as the front desk and the restaurant, as well as on the telephone.
There are 4 modules in this program; each module is more difficult than the last. There are 4 units in each module. Topics covered in this program include:
- Answering the telephone
- Taking reservations
- Answering questions
- Dealing with requests
- Taking a message
- Receiving guests
- Asking for information
- Polite requests
- Presenting information
- Replying to guests
- Giving directions inside the hotel
- Giving directions outside the hotel
- Taking orders
- Delivering room service
- Recommending and comparing
- Dealing with complaints
- Receiving payment
- Payment queries
- Farewell guests
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $299 CAD
30 hours of study approximately
30 Days access to the interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
This program is suitable for students with a Beginner to Intermediate level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this program is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable programs for your level.
You can register online to apply for this program.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.