Online English for Bar Service
10-hour Certificate Program
Duration: 10 hours online
Level: High Beginner to Intermediate
Start date: Any Monday
Tuition: $249 CAD
You can Register online for this program.
- Why Study Online English for Bar Service?
- What Your Program Includes?
- Program Description
- Schedule / Fees
- Admission Requirements
- Start Dates
- Test Your English
- 1. Start your journey of learning online English for Bar Service and build your career today!
- 2. Gain confidence using English for professional work in the bar industry.
- 3. Study from any city in the world at your own pace.
- 4. Repeat any section of the course you wish and learn more deeply.
- 1. Unlimited access to module-based online interactive software with the latest technology for the duration of your program.
- 2. Personal instructor assessing your progressand supporting you with any questions you may have.
- 3. Your original printed certificate mailed to you by international post upon successful completion of all course modules, assignments, and assessments.
Working in hospitality you are likely to be serving beer or wine sooner or later. This program will teach you about the different types of beer available, e.g. lager, pilsner, ale, stout, etc, which countries around the world brew them, how to describe the different beers, how to match them with food, and more. The second part of the course is focused on wine, the different grapes, where they are grown, how to read labels, how do describe and recommend wine, etc. The program is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys a beer or a glass of wine!
There are 2 modules in this course. Topics covered in each module include:
- Gain background knowledge on different types of world beer
- Identify different types of beer
- Describe different types of beer
- Match beer with food
- Recommend beer with food
- Take bar orders and handle payments
- Gain background knowledge on world wines
- Identify different types of wine
- Describe different types of wine
- Match wines with food
- Recommend wines with food
Schedule and Fees
Tuition Fee: $249 CAD
10 hours of study approximately
30 Days access to the interactive software (students can study at a faster pace if they wish).
This program can be extended. After 30 days of study, if a student needs more time to study, this program can be extended for a fee of $50 CAD / 30 Days.
This program is suitable for students with High Beginner to Intermediate level of English.
You can start this program any Monday.
To find out if this program is suitable for your level, take our Free Online English Test. After completing this 25-minute test, you will receive an automatic e-mail with your score results. We will then send you another e-mail with a list of suitable programs for your level.
You can register online to apply for this program.
* All fees are in Canadian dollars.